Farmers Insurance at Blevins Motors
The Blevins Family is now offering Farmers Auto Insurance for drivers in St. Lawrence and Franklin Counties. That means when you purchase a vehicle from us you can sign up for a car insurance plan at our Dealership in Potsdam. Whether you’re shopping for your first car or tenth with us, Blevins Motors is committed to helping you find a Farmers Insurance plan that you feel good about.
What Farmers Auto Insurance Plans Include
Farmers Auto Insurance is one of the leading insurance providers in the US. It offers several types of auto coverage, which means you can pick the insurance plan that best suites your needs. Some common coverage options available are:
- Liability Coverage: Liability insurance covers you if you’re liable, or legally responsible for damages. There are two kinds of coverage for liability– bodily injury and personal property. Most states require the driver to carry a minimum amount of liability coverage in order to register a vehicle.
- Collision Coverage: Collision coverage helps you pay for damage to your vehicle if you hit another vehicle or fixed objects like a lamp post, telephone pole or guard rails.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Comprehensive coverage is sometimes called “other than collision” or “fire and theft” coverage. This insurance plan covers losses from situations other than an accident, including theft, animal collisions, fire, hail, floods or riots.
- Uninsured/Under-Insured Motorist Coverage: According to Farmers, about one in eight drivers are completely uninsured. Additionally, about 30% of drivers don’t have enough insurance. Luckily, uninsured/under-insured motorist gives you liability coverage for yourself in an uninsured or under-insured driver is at fault in an accident.
- Medical Coverage: If you or anyone in your car is injured after an accident, medical coverage can pay for your or their expenses.
- Personal Injury Protection: Personal injury protection is simialer to medical coverage but covers a wider range of costs, including loss of work, funeral costs, rehabilitation expense, and/or replacement services.
Give Jeff Covell, Megan Hamilton or Duane Blevins a call today for a no-obligation review, 1-800-BLEVINS, Ext 7 or 315-930-4315